Everything You Need To Know About Vancouver HydraFacial's
If you would like to know more information about the HydraFacial procedure and how it works, read this article for a step by step!
What is a HydraFacial?
A Vancouver HydraFacial will give you smoother, more radiant skin in as little as 30 minutes, with no pain or downtime!
Using a mixture of glycolic acid, salicylic acid, and botanical extracts, it destroys dead skin cells, loosens pores, and prepares them for extraction. Our signature 𝗚𝗟𝗢𝗪 𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗙𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 helps prevent unnecessary redness! This means that even if you have sensitive skin you will benefit immensely from the procedure.
Your skin will receive a deep clean without irritation because a vacuum-powered extraction is used instead of manual squeezing of the skin. Now you can enjoy a deep clean without any irritation or inflammation which is what we all want! The best Vancouver spa is ours, guaranteeing that you have the best hydra facial experience. We target a variety of skin concerns and deliver the best outcome based on your specific needs.
Our treatments are the newest and most innovative non-laser skin resurfacing treatment available. We incorporate cleaning, exfoliation, extraction, hydration, and antioxidant infusion all at the same time to give you cleaner, more radiant.
If you are looking to get the best Surrey hydrafacial, come to GLOW Bright Med Spa for the best results! We look forward to accompanying you on your skincare journey and delivering you the results you always wanted.
How To Implement Hydration
Drink lots of water
We have all heard this one, but this is one of the most lucrative steps to achieving a clear and radiant complexion! It is said to drink 8oz of water a day but sometimes that can be hard for people to handle. Don’t get too overwhelmed with trying to keep up on a daily water routine, instead, you can start off small. When you first wake up in the morning have a full glass of water and then get straight to your face care routine. It’s import to drink water as soon as you wake up as it releases toxins in the body as well as improves your digestive system. Our Vancouver spa is a firm believer in hydrating yourself the moment you wake up to give you that hydration boost. You just went a whole 6-8 hours of sleep without any hydration, your body needs it and it will immediately rehydrate the body. Throughout the day, try and remind yourself that you have a longterm skincare goal to regain moisture and glow and that drinking water is a part of this process. If you miss a few glasses, no biggie!
Moisturizing the skin with a proper moisturizer is essential for maintaining moisture. Our Vancouver hydrafacial team believes in harnessing the full benefits from proper moisturizing routines. First off, after you cleanse your face, make sure you use lukewarm water (don’t use hot water! As this ages the skin), to open the pores up. Hold the cloth over your face for about 3 minutes to make sure your pores are open. We recommend praying on a timer to help for better absorption of the moisturizer. After you have done this, put the moisturizer on your face and pat it in gently. A lot of people like to rub it all over the face but we prefer tapping it into the skin because it is more gentle and not pulling on your face. Make sure to follow this routine daily for maximum results!
Why Your Skin Needs Hydration To Be Healthy
Hydration is an extremely important part of staying healthy. It helps to regulate your body temperature, prevents infections, improves sleep quality and also gives you trouble-free and glowing skin. So, if you are looking for ways to get the perfect skin, keeping your skin hydrated is the key.
Ways to hydrate your skin
- Drinking the right amount of water – There is no alternative to drinking water for keeping yourself and your skin hydrated. You must drink at least eight glasses of water every day, unless advised otherwise.
- Using products that are hydrating – Products that contain Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerine, Urea, Ceramides, etc., work wonders to retain the moisture content of your skin. If you are visiting our White Rock Spa or spas South Surrey when you are in or around the area, ask your attending expert about such products.
- Avoiding prolonged hot showers – Taking prolonged showers, especially using hot water, causes a lot of damage to your skin. It strips off moisture and necessary oil from it, causing dryness.
- Using face masks – You can keep your skin plump and hydrated by using a good face mask. These usually come equipped with amazing hydrating ingredients and should be an important part of your daily skincare routine.
- Getting a Vancouver hydraFacial treatment – HydraFacial uses a special protein-powered serum to hydrate your skin. The thorough cleansing followed by this supercharged hydration treatment makes it an excellent way to beat dryness. There are several places to get a good HydraFacial in Surrey. You can also opt for a Surrey HydraFacial treatment if the location is more convenient for you.
Recommended Frequency of HydraFacial Treatments
A HydraFacial, like any other skin and beauty treatment, needs to be undertaken periodically. This is to maintain improvements in skin quality. Specialists, particularly those who do the treatment of a HydraFacial in Vancouver, BC, Canada, suggest frequencies of four weeks. While a treatment once in four weeks is recommended on average, some doctors may advise treatments once a fortnight. It is important to take every case individually, and according to the issue to be addressed, the frequency varies.
For an effective HydraFacial, Vancouver is an area in BC, Canada, reputed for such treatments. A HydraFacial is an advanced skincare procedure that involves a number of steps. The main goal is to exfoliate skin and get rid of impurities and dead skin cells from the facial region. The procedure makes skin healthy by nourishing skin with essential nutrients. These include peptides, antioxidants and hyaluronic acid. The result is that skin appears more youthful and supple. Treatment outcomes appear immediately, and depending on issues, on a case-to-case basis, effects may last longer.
Seeing is believing
The treatment of a HydraFacial is available at many Canadian spas, South Surrey, BC, being some famous ones. Experts recommend more than a sitting. You can see and feel changes in your skin after the first treatment. With continuous use, as recommended by your own specialist, you will see your skin improve further and effects lasting longer. The skin shows improvement in texture and complexion. Pigmentation reduces and pores and fine lines decrease. Any White Rock spa will easily conduct the treatment, hydrating dull skin to give it a luster and glow.
When you opt to do a HydraFacial, Vancouver clinics in BC, Canada, is a good choice. Experts perform the treatment with a vacuum-based instrument with a skin abrasion tip. Loaded with serums depending on your skin type and issues, the probe works by massaging the skin. The dead cells underneath the skin’s layers disappear, the skin is then cleansed deeply with antioxidants. If you wish to see positively noticeable improvements that last longer, you have to repeat the treatment every 2 to 4 weeks. Some people report that they don’t require a subsequent treatment even after five weeks.
Since a HydraFacial, administered by an abrasive instrument tip that facilitates skin exfoliation, the skin needs its fair share of healing time. Although scrubbing and cleansing don’t harm the skin in any way, allowing renewed skin cell growth, the skin needs appropriate time to heal. In case you have sensitive skin, it is absolutely mandatory that you wait a required amount of time before rushing for another session. This, decided by your doctor, who has done a thorough analysis of your skin in advance, determines future sessions. Most normal skin types are fit and ready for subsequent sessions within 3 – 4 weeks. Experienced skincare professionals will recommend the best frequency for you.
Why is HydraFacial treatment so popular?
Different skin types come with their own set of problems, such as breakouts, uneven tone, pigmentation, etc. Irrespective of your age, skin type and issues, HydraFacial offers a great way to get your skin to its healthiest best. Currently, HydraFacial is one of the most sought-after skincare treatments in Vancouver spas. The reason behind the immense popularity of this treatment lies in its ability to provide remarkable results for all skin types and problems.
Hydrafacial treatment helps get away with blackheads and whiteheads, reducing the forming of acne. It hydrates the skin from within, eventually helping reduce the signs of fine lines and wrinkles. Apart from this, HydraFacial treatment also helps reduce hyperpigmentation and brown spots. Most of all, the best part about this treatment is the fact that it’s suited for all age groups!
HydraFacial treatment is a step-by-step process of cleansing, exfoliating and serum application using a medical-grade hydra dermabrasion device. If you are going for a HydraFacial in Surrey, here are certain things you will need to do to prepare your skin before the treatment begins.
Things to do before your Hydrafacial treatment
· Stop using any sort of Isotretinoin products, such as Accutane, at least six months before your HydraFacial treatment.
· Avoid using topical tretinoin 48 hours before the treatment.
· Do not indulge in any sort of exfoliating treatments 48 hours prior to the treatment.
· Do not undergo any laser treatment two weeks before your HydraFacial treatment.
· Make sure you don’t wax at least 48 hours before your HydraFacial treatment.
· Stop using any sort of over-the-counter acne medication (like benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid etc.) 48 hours prior to the treatment.
· Refrain from extreme exposure to the sun or tanning beds at least three days before your HydraFacial treatment.
· Do not undergo any botox treatments for at least two weeks before your HydraFacial treatment.
· Refrain from shaving on the day of your HydraFacial treatment.
· Make sure to use a gentle cleanser that has been approved by a specialist to clean your face before the treatment.
On the whole, preparation is the key to get incredible results from your HydraFacial Vancouver treatment. The more you are prepared, the better will be the results for your skin.
If you are looking for safe and highly effective results for your HydraFacial treatment in Surrey, then get in touch with us! At our White Rock spa, we’ll customize your HydraFacial Surrey treatment to give the exact results you want for your skin.
Your skin speaks a lot about yourself, and it deserves the right skin care and treatment to look its healthiest best. To learn more about our HydraFacial treatment, get in touch now!