Different skin types come with their own set of problems, such as breakouts, uneven tone, pigmentation, etc. Irrespective of your age, skin type and issues, HydraFacial offers a great way to get your skin to its healthiest best.
Why is HydraFacial treatment so popular?
Currently, HydraFacial is one of the most sought-after skincare treatments in South Surrey spas. The reason behind the immense popularity of this treatment lies in its ability to provide remarkable results for all skin types and problems.
Hydrafacial treatment helps get away with blackheads and whiteheads, reducing the forming of acne. It hydrates the skin from within, eventually helping reduce the signs of fine lines and wrinkles. Apart from this, HydraFacial treatment also helps reduce hyperpigmentation and brown spots. Most of all, the best part about this treatment is the fact that it’s suited for all age groups!
HydraFacial treatment is a step-by-step process of cleansing, exfoliating and serum application using a medical-grade hydra dermabrasion device. If you are going for a HydraFacial in South Surrey, here are certain things you will need to do to prepare your skin before the treatment begins.
Things to do before your Hydrafacial treatment
- Stop using any sort of Isotretinoin products, such as Accutane, at least six months before your HydraFacial treatment.
- Avoid using topical tretinoin 48 hours before the treatment.
- Do not indulge in any sort of exfoliating treatments 48 hours prior to the treatment.
- Do not undergo any laser treatment two weeks before your HydraFacial treatment.
- Make sure you don’t wax at least 48 hours before your HydraFacial treatment.
- Stop using any sort of over-the-counter acne medication (like benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid etc.) 48 hours prior to the treatment.
- Refrain from extreme exposure to the sun or tanning beds at least three days before your HydraFacial treatment.
- Do not undergo any botox treatments for at least two weeks before your HydraFacial treatment.
- Refrain from shaving on the day of your HydraFacial treatment.
- Make sure to use a gentle cleanser that has been approved by a specialist to clean your face before the treatment.
On the whole, preparation is the key to get incredible results from your HydraFacial Morgan Creek treatment. The more you are prepared, the better will be the results for your skin.
If you are looking for safe and highly effective results for your HydraFacial treatment in Surrey, then get in touch with us! At our White Rock spa, we’ll customize your HydraFacial White Rock treatment to give the exact results you want for your skin.
Your skin speaks a lot about yourself, and it deserves the right skin care and treatment to look its healthiest best. To learn more about our HydraFacial treatment, get in touch now!